CHECK HERE TO SEE IF YOU MAY BE SUFFERING FROM LOW TESTOSTERONE
Do you have low testosterone? Let’s check for symptoms…
- Have you noticed a decrease in your libido (sex drive)?
- Do you have a lack of energy?
- Do you have a decrease in strength and/or endurance?
- Are your erections less strong?
- Have you noticed a decrease in your enjoyment of life?
- Do you feel sad, irritable or suffer from anxiety?
- Have you noticed a deterioration in your ability to play sports?
- Has there been a recent deterioration in your work performance?
- Are you falling asleep after dinner?
- Have you lost height or gained weight?
- Is your waist circumference increasing?
- Is your memory worse, or do you feel “brain fog”?
If you answered ‘YES’ to more than 3 of the above questions, you may be experiencing symptoms of low testosterone and should stop by any one of our locations for a medical exam and lab tests.