Believe it or not, there are a lot of medical conditions that affect men only. Just like women’s specific health care facilities, men deserve a dedicated facility. A dedicated men’s healthcare facility can help protect the health and well-being of men of all ages. Preventative care is extremely important and many times it is put off by the male population. Different men give different reasons as to why they put of their healthcare, and it is often due to the lack of dedicated care. With a medical franchise from Men’s Vitality Center, men in every city can finally have a dedicated men’s medical facility within reach.
You may not know that men’s healthcare has been on the rise for the past few years. The Affordable Care Act has prompted many people to finally buy health insurance. With the increased number of patients, there is much more need for dedicated medical facilities around the country. Men’s Vitality Center offers physicians and entrepreneurs an opportunity to get into men’s healthcare early through a medical franchise opportunity! Here are some things that everyone should know about men’s healthcare:
- Men are on average, 24% less likely to visit their physicians than their female counterparts on a yearly basis.
- About 40% of men over the age of 18 are considered inactive.
- Over 20% of adult aged males (over the age of 18) smoke cigarettes.
- According to the Center for Disease Control, the leading causes of death for adult men are; heart disease, cancer, and accidents.
- Infertility affects men and women at the same rates.
- Life expectancy for men, on average, 76 years.
- Over 12% of adult men are considered in poor health.
- Men are not as willing to open up about their health and how they are feeling.
- Men are the only sex that can be affected by prostate problems.
To help raise awareness and give men the healthcare that they need, Men’s Vitality Center offers medical franchise opportunities across the country. Contact our representatives if you have questions or concerns that involve medical franchise ownership!